Retrosuperfuture warrants to the consumer that the products purchased from its online store comply with the specifications and are free of material defects and workmanship errors for a period of twenty-four (24) months from the date of delivery.
This warranty applies only to products which are
- manufactured by or for Retrosuperfuture as identified by the "RETROSUPERFUTURE®" trademarks, trade name, or logo legally affixed to them, and
- purchased by consumers from this Website. Products purchased from other unauthorized channels and from websites such as eBay, Amazon, etc. are not covered by these Terms & Conditions, and any problems that may arise in those cases need to be discussed and settled directly with the vendors from whom you purchased the product.
Signs of wear and tear, such as scratches on lenses, will not be considered as product defects, but as events generated by normal use and therefore not covered by warranty.
This warranty does not apply
- if the product has been subject to improper use, repair, alteration and/or modification not authorized by the brand;
- to damages caused by failure to follow the instructions covered in the documentation for the products or other specific instructions from Retrosuperfuture;
- if the product is damaged by misuse, abuse, negligence, accident, normal wear and tear and deterioration, improper environmental conditions or lack of responsible care,
- to damages due to any other cause not related to defective design, workmanship and/or materials.
This warranty is in addition to your legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described.
HOW TO APPLY
In order to benefit from the warranty under these Terms & Conditions you must provide proof of purchase of the item from Retrosuperfuture's online store retrosuperfuture.com and send it along with one or more photos of the products showing the alleged defects or lack of conformity to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org (within a period of 2 (two) months from the date on which you detected such defects or lack of conformity).
After a preliminary appraisal of the problem, and only where this warranty applies, we can ask you to ship the products back to us, using the delivery service provided by our Customer Services. (To ensure that glasses do not suffer additional damage in transit, you will be asked to pack them in a protective box no larger than 200 x 160 x 100 mm). If these instructions are not followed, we reserve the right to rely solely on the pictures that you sent us before shipping the products back, and we will not be responsible for any further damage caused to the products in transit.
PRODUCTS WITH A VALID WARRANTY
If your complaint is communicated by email at email@example.com within 24 (twenty-four) months of purchase, and the defect or lack of conformity is recognized by Retrosuperfuture as a defect in materials and/or production, the product will be replaced free of charge with a new one. If the model in question is no longer available or out of production, you will be offered the opportunity to choose a model of equal value. Your decision in this regard must be notified to us within 10 (ten) working days from our last communication approving your complaint.
10. If your complaint is communicated by email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 (twenty-four) months of purchase, but is not recognized by Retrosuperfuture as a defect in materials and/or production, you will be contacted directly by our Customer Services.
PRODUCTS WITH AN EXPIRED WARRANTY
If your complaint is communicated by email at email@example.com after the warranty has expired, i.e. after 24 (twenty-four) months from time of purchase, you will be contacted directly by our Customer Services.